MaxCapture installs as a print driver and can be used with any Windows application to produce high quality TIFF Group 4, CALS Type 1 and Multi-page TIFF output files for immediate use with any of MaxView’s author applications.
- To set MaxCapture properties through the native print application, activate the Print dialog (or the Print Setup dialog), select MaxCapture 2003, then click on properties. All MaxCapture properties can be set as described above.
- On the Printer name page, you may change the print driver name using any string less than 31 characters in length.
- When prompted to select the print driver as the default printer click Yes or No. (Usually No, however with AutoCAD you should set capture as your default driver prior to starting your file conversions.) Click Next.
- When prompted to set whether MaxCapture will be a network printer, select Not Shared.
- When prompted to print a test page, click No. Click Finish.
MaxCapture2003 – compatible with Windows NT/2000/XP
Optional MaxCapture98 - compatible with Windows 98/ME