Secure MaxMarkUp has all the features of MaxReader, Secure MaxReader and Secure MaxTakeOff plus the ability to:
- Create and save mark-ups and annotations for document collaboration.
- Add notes and attachments, apply text, sketches and highlight areas of a drawing.
- Support annotation and measurement attributes on a layer by layer basis.
- Define and Save Layer Templates for quick restore in any project, designating each one for a specific purpose..
- Retain tagged annotations for easy recognition and summarization in the Information Window
- Open Multi-Page TIFF files for viewing and use of the takeoff and mark-up tools on the individual pages.
- Package a complete set of files along with the MaxView index file as a ZIP file for easy distribution to a website or to send via email.
These enhanced capabilities make Secure MaxMarkUp the application of choice to view, edit and mark-up CAL and TIFF raster images. Estimating departments use Secure MaxMarkUp as a high-performance takeoff application and engineering departments can review drawings remotely, mark changes and then email the annotations for revisions by the originating CAD department.
MaxView products promote document collaboration within the design team and between general contractors and the subcontractors on the construction site.